I dropped by Sunway Pyramid earlier today to pick up Jean’s and my Adidas KOTR race pack. The collection event was held at the main concourse in the mall’s old-wing building since Thursday. The run happens tomorrow morning.
Let’s check out the items included in the KOTR race pack.
1) The Adidas KOTR 2012 running vest. I got the green colour one – the last colour available for guys.
2) Adidas KOTR 2012 runner’s guide, which can also be downloaded online.
3) A sample piece of Mentholatum Deep Heating Rub gel/cream. Could be applied before the run.
4) A piece of Sennheiser earphones flyer, slipped into the runner’s guide.
5) My race bib. Malaysia is all in; me too!
I’ve also purchased a piece of PowerBar and one PowerBar Gel for tomorrow’s 10K run. They were selling at a slightly discounted price there, so I just grabbed what I need. The bar costs RM 8 whilst the gel costs RM 7. I’ve used them during the Standard Chartered KL Marathon 2012 so I’m pretty sure they’ll come in handy again this round, even though it’s just a 10K run.
That’s all I’ve received. I got to know that Adidas actually generously gave away Adidas deodorant/spray and PowerBar (for 16.8km category runners) but unfortunately I didn’t get any of those (mine is 10km whilst Jean’s is 16.8km). Perhaps I should’ve spent a bit more time there to discover other booths instead of just grabbing my race pack and leave.
Well, at least I discovered the PowerBar booth and bought a couple home. Achievement unlocked?